The home is listed on the National Register of Historic Places as the Spaulding, Charles K. and the H. Clifford House. An Oregon lumberman, Spaulding's first mill was established in Newberg in 1905. By 1927, his lumber mill in Salem, including a sash and door factory, employed 700 people and occupied two blocks along the Willamette River.
National Register of Historic Places; Spaulding, Charles K.; Clifford, H.; lumberman; Willamette River; Newberg, Oregon
3.2 in. H x 5.4 in. W
Salem Public Library
CREDITS & RESTRICTIONS
Salem Public Library Historic Photograph Collections, Salem Public Library, Salem, Oregon