This carpenter Gothic church was built in 1891 in Salem, Oregon. The address given in the 1902 city directory was on the SW corner of Elm Avenue and Highland. The pastor was Rev. F.M. George. In 1905 the pastor was Rev. J.P. Price and in 1917 it was Rev. Josephine Hockett, all at the same location. It was demolished in 1921 to make room for the present structure at that location.