Henry Fawk House, 310 Lincoln St., Salem, Oregon, 1992
The Henry Fawk house at 310 Lincoln Street, Salem, Marion County, Oregon was built in 1902 on a hillside lot in Salem's prestigious Fairmount Hill neighborhood; it was the first house built there. Henry Harvard Fawk and his wife Ella (Richards) were both descended from early Polk County families and Mr. Fawk carried on a successful farming and stockraising operation in Polk County before moving to Salem where he invested in commercial and residential real estate. The house features a Dutch Colonial Gambrel roof with an intersecting cross gable two-story wing. There is a wide front porch, high narrow dormers over a bay window on the side. The house was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1991.
Salem, Oregon; Lincoln Street; Marion County; Fawk House; Fawk, Henry Harvard; Fawk, Ella Richards; National Register of Historic Places; Fairmount Hill
8 in. x 10 in.
CREDITS & RESTRICTIONS
Lincoln Street S
Information taken primarily from the nomination papers for the National Register of Historic Places.