This photo shows the exterior view of the front and side of the Oregon Tuberculosis Hospital, a large four story brick building. The building, located on Turner Road in Salem, is the former School for the Deaf. The hospital was located in this building from 1910-1967. (See also OSD0035-36)
tuberculosis hospital; brick building; Turner Road; Salem, Oregon; School for the Deaf; four-story
IH 5 inches IW 7 inches
Oregon State Archives
Oregon State Hospital
CREDITS & RESTRICTIONS
For access to this photograph, contact the Oregon State Archives, 800 Summer St. N.E., Salem, OR 97310. When using this photograph, the credit line should be in the following format: the Oregon State Archives, creating agency, and photograph ID number. For example: Oregon State Archives, Secretary of State, OSS0123.