Fairview Training Center in Salem, Oregon, ca. 1920s
Oregon State Archives
Fairview Training Center, located in Salem, Oregon, was founded in 1908 as the Oregon Institution for the Feeble-Minded and later named the Fairview Hospital and Training Center for the mentally retarded and developmentally disabled. The exterior view of Fairview Trainin Center is shown. The building in the center is LeBreton Cottage, the administration building, constructed in 1908. On the left is Hoff Cottage, built in 1919, and on the right is Chamberlain Cottage, built in 1910.
For access to this photograph, contact the Oregon State Archives, 800 Summer St. N.E., Salem, OR 97310. When using this photograph, the credit line should be in the following format: the Oregon State Archives, creating agency, and photograph ID number. For example: Oregon State Archives, Secretary of State, OSS0123.