House built by territorial governor George L Curry in Wilsonville, Oregon, ca. 1948
Oregon State Archives
This photo shows the back of an old house built in 1853 by then governor George L. Curry, the last of the territorial governors of Oregon and who served as governor from 1853 to 1859 when Oregon became a state. The house is located in Wilsonville in Clacksmas County.
For access to this photograph, contact the Oregon State Archives, 800 Summer St. N.E., Salem, OR 97310. When using this photograph, the credit line should be in the following format: the Oregon State Archives, creating agency, and the photograph ID number. For example: Oregon State Archives, Secretary of State, OSS0123.