Fuller Covered Bridge over the Siletz River in Lincoln County, 1945
This is the Fuller Covered Bridge spanning the Siletz River near Siletz in Lincoln County. Also known as the Siletz River Bridge, it was built in 1922 for $17,149.05. It was a 192 foot Howe truss. It was dismantled in 1946. The location was: T10S R10W S4, about 3/4 mile north of the town of Siletz. This bridge was one of three covered bridges built by Monson-Trierweiler Company in 1922 near Siletz to span the Siletz River. Each bridge was a 192-foot Howe truss covered bridge.
Fuller Bridge; covered bridge; Siletz River; Lincoln County; Siletz River Covered Bridge
3.6 in. H x 4.7 in. W
Salem Public Library
CREDITS & RESTRICTIONS
Salem Public Library Historic Photograph Collections, Salem Public Library, Salem, Oregon.