Marcola Covered Bridge over the Mohawk River in Lane County, Oregon, 1962
This photo is of the Marcola Covered Bridge at Marcola in Lane County, Oregon. It spanned the Mohawk River, was 75 feet long, and was of Howe truss design. The World Guide # was 37-20-34. Location was T16S R1W S18. The bridge, built in 1936, was replacedin 1966. High school students often painted "Go MohawK" on the bridge housing.
Mohaw river; Marcola covered bridge, Howe truss; Lane County, Oregon
1 x 1.5 inches
Salem Public Library
CREDITS & RESTRICTIONS
Salem Public Library Historic Photograph Collections, Salem Public Library, Salem, Oregon