Connolly's General Merchandise store in Mountaindale, Washington County, Oregon, 1966
Mountaindale is where East Fork Dairy Creek emerges from the hills at the north border of the Tualatin Valley. On July 31, 1966, Mr. Connolly owned this general merchandise store at Mountaindale. The Mountain Dale post office was established in 1873 and was probably changed to Mountaindale in 1895.
1966, July 31
Mountaindale, Oregon; Washington County; Mountain Dale, Oregon; store; Connolly, Mr.