Signpost near Laurel Valley Store in Washington County, Oregon, 1966
Laurel Valley Store at the entrance of the town of Laurel in Washington County, Oregon on April 30, 1966. In front of the store is an Enco gas station. Laurel was named by C. W. (Cooney) Williams in 1879 because there were many laurel trees in the area.
Laurel, Oregon; Washington County; store; Enco gas station; sign; Laurel Valley Store
Mr. Ben Maxwell
2.25 in. H x 2.25 in. W
Salem Public Library
CREDITS & RESTRICTIONS
Salem Public Library Historic Photograph Collections, Salem Public Library, Salem, Oregon